We believe that wearing school uniform adds to our strong sense of identity. We are members of a team and our uniform is the “team strip”. We wear red sweatshirts with the school bee logo on and under that we wear either white or red polo shirts. Navy blue or grey trousers, pinafore dresses or skirts are worn. The children must have a pair of indoor shoes to change into so we can keep our school clean and tidy. Each child also needs a pair of trainers for outdoor P.E. lessons and most of the children also have wellington boots in school so they can be outdoors whatever the weather!
School sweatshirts, fleece tops, cardigans and T shirts can be ordered through the school office.
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the Great Rollright School logo on
- Red or white polo shirt with or without the school logo on
- Grey, black or navy blue trousers (NOT sports trousers please) or a pinafore dress or skirt (jogging bottoms may be worn only by children in Meadow Class if they are struggling to manage the fastenings on trousers)
- A pair of sturdy outdoor shoes or Wellingtons –the children run around in these so please don’t send your child in with high heels.
- A pair of indoor shoes (plimsolls or clean trainers – no slippers please)
- Summer dresses – red and white check
- Shorts – grey or navy blue
- Plain black or blue shorts
- A red T shirt
- Joggers and a sweatshirt for outdoor PE when it is colder
- Trainers for outdoor P.E.
Points to remember:
- Your child must bring all PE kit to school on a Monday each week and we will send it home every Friday.
- If your child stays to a Sports Club and wears the PE kit home, it is very important it comes back to school the next day please.
- Children may not wear flip flops or open toed sandals to school.
- Children need a coat in school if there is any chance of rain and when it is cold as we go outside in wet and cold weather
PLEASE PLEASE NAME EVERYTHING CLEARLY
Online ordering of school uniform.
You can order and pay for school uniform online from School Trends, our supply company, by following the link –
Alternatively, you can visit www.schooltrends.co.uk Simply go to the website address, then select ‘Find My School’ and follow the order instructions.
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts. Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
At the present time, it would be wise to allow approximately three weeks for your delivery.