We believe that wearing school uniform adds to our strong sense of identity. We are members of a team and our uniform is the “team strip”. We wear red sweatshirts with/without the school bee logo on and under that we wear either white or red polo shirts. Navy blue, black or grey trousers, pinafore dresses or skirts are worn. The children must have a pair of indoor shoes to change into so we can keep our school clean and tidy. Each child also needs a pair of trainers for outdoor P.E. lessons and most of the children also have wellington boots in school so they can be outdoors whatever the weather!
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with/without the Great Rollright School logo on – unbranded items are equally acceptable
- Red or white polo shirt with/without the school logo on – unbranded items are equally acceptable
- Grey, black or navy blue trousers (NOT sports trousers or jeans please) or a pinafore dress or skirt (jogging bottoms may be worn only by children in Meadow Class if they are struggling to manage the fastenings on trousers)
- A pair of sturdy outdoor shoes or Wellingtons but no trainers as school shoes please
- A pair of indoor shoes
- Summer dresses – red and white check
- Shorts – grey, black or navy blue
- Plain black, grey or blue shorts
- A red/white T shirt (branded or plain)
- Joggers and a plain red sweatshirt for outdoor PE when it is colder
- Trainers for outdoor P.E.
Points to remember:
- In Key Stage 1, your child must bring all PE kit to school on a Monday each week and we will send it home every Friday.
- In Key Stage 2, your child will be told which days they will have PE and kit can be worn to school on those days.
- Children may not wear flip flops or open toed sandals to school. Trainers are not school shoes.
- Children need a coat in school if there is any chance of rain and when it is cold as we go outside in wet and cold weather.
- We often have large amounts of second hand uniform which is sold for a small donation via our fundraising group ‘The Friends of Rollright’. Please enquire if you are looking for anything.
PLEASE PLEASE NAME EVERYTHING CLEARLY
Online ordering of school uniform.
You can order and pay for labelled school uniform online from School Trends, our supply company, by following the link –
Alternatively, you can visit www.schooltrends.co.uk Simply go to the website address, then select ‘Find My School’ and follow the order instructions.
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts if you choose to. Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
At the present time, it would be wise to allow approximately three weeks for your delivery.