- Parents/ Carers may not leave children on school premises before the doors are open at 8.45 a.m.. At that time children may come in.
- Dogs are not permitted on school property unless invited.
- Park with care, leaving our neighbours’ driveways clear, and never in the school car park please.
- Please do not allow your child to ride his/her bike or scooter on school property; in the interests of safety they should always be wheeled on site and stored in the bike racks.
- Teachers can only administer medication for chronic illness such as Asthma or Anaphylaxis reactions and this must be planned and documented before starting.
- Please check your child’s head regularly for head lice and report any found to the class teacher.
- No jewellery should be worn to school. A small pair of earrings is permissible but should be removed for PE lessons. Parents are requested to remove earrings before school unless the child can remove them. Newly pierced ears can be covered for 6 weeks with plasters but should be removed after this time. A watch can be worn if appropriate.
- The school needs to have at least 3 contact numbers for all parents and guardians. It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to keep these up to date.
- In order to support your child appropriately, the school must be informed of any serious medical conditions or allergies your child may have.
- All visitors must report to the office on arrival and sign the Visitors’ Book. Visitor badges and colour-coded lanyards must be worn whilst onsite.
- Parents or guardians collecting children during the school day should always come to the school office. Only the main pedestrian entrance gate is unlocked during the school day.
- Mobile phones must be turned off in school and may only be used in the office or staff room.
Here is a copy of the ‘Health and Safety Leaflet’ available in paper copy, in our school entrance hall. – Health and Safety Leaflet